This chart illustrates the relationship between the seller and the buyer in international trade, and provides a useful tool both for day-to-day work and for drawing up contracts of sale. The chart is based on the trade terms contained in Incoterms 2010 approved by the International Chamber of Commerce and dealing with the seller’s and buyer’s obligations to one another.
Incoterms 2010 Chart of Responsibility
371 Merrick Rd, suite 305 Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Latest on WCS
- US trucking shortage about to get worse due to ELD regulation
- WCS provides urgent disaster relief for hurricane Irma and Maria affected islands.
- Importing From China: Shipping Lead Times
- Importing From China: Freight Insurance
- Importing From China: FCL and LCL
- Importing From China: Shipping to an Amazon FBA Center from China
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- German shipping giant anchors EA business with new routes - Business Daily (press release) (blog)
- Great Lakes shopping has strong July - Defiance Crescent News
- Shipping officials note Port of Ogdensburg's role in steady Seaway season - WatertownDailyTimes.com
- US authorities seize fake luxury goods shipped from China - Virginian-Pilot