Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-02/trucking-prices-to-rise-still-more-as-u-s-driver-hours-squeezed A U.S. trucking shortage that has pushed up freight costs for everything from cereal to toothbrushes is...
- By admin on September 26, 2017 in Caribbean, disaster relief, Health & Medical, Humanitarian Relief, International Freight
World Class Shipping disaster relief division has been working at a breakneck pace coordinating full air and ocean freight...
NEWARK, New Jersey—U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) destroyed an illegally imported and unsafe Mini Cooper Thursday at a...
US Customs issued an alert stating that all ocean importers to the United States NOT in compliance with issuing...
371 Merrick Rd, suite 305 Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Latest on WCS
- US trucking shortage about to get worse due to ELD regulation
- WCS provides urgent disaster relief for hurricane Irma and Maria affected islands.
- Importing From China: Shipping Lead Times
- Importing From China: Freight Insurance
- Importing From China: FCL and LCL
- Importing From China: Shipping to an Amazon FBA Center from China
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Drilling into the Technicals & Valuation For COSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited (SEHK:1199) - Richland Standard
- Shipping officials note Port of Ogdensburg's role in steady Seaway season - WatertownDailyTimes.com
- Mombasa Port sees an increase in cargo handling - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Study: Wisconsin's Great Lakes Ports Generate $1.4B Economic ... - Wisconsin Public Radio News