Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-02/trucking-prices-to-rise-still-more-as-u-s-driver-hours-squeezed A U.S. trucking shortage that has pushed up freight costs for everything from cereal to toothbrushes is...
- By admin on September 26, 2017 in Caribbean, disaster relief, Health & Medical, Humanitarian Relief, International Freight
World Class Shipping disaster relief division has been working at a breakneck pace coordinating full air and ocean freight...
NEWARK, New Jersey—U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) destroyed an illegally imported and unsafe Mini Cooper Thursday at a...
371 Merrick Rd, suite 305 Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Latest on WCS
- Oil steadies as hopes of easing trade tensions lend support - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- ExxonMobil confirms availability of Mobilgard™ 540 cylinder oil for use with 0.50% sulphur fuels - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Port dredger unveiled by Raila still lying idle - Standard Digital
- SHIPPING NEWS: The dirty underbelly of cruise ships - TheChronicleHerald.ca
- First Lamu port berth set to be commissioned in October - Business Daily