Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-02/trucking-prices-to-rise-still-more-as-u-s-driver-hours-squeezed A U.S. trucking shortage that has pushed up freight costs for everything from cereal to toothbrushes is...
- By admin on September 26, 2017 in Caribbean, disaster relief, Health & Medical, Humanitarian Relief, International Freight
World Class Shipping disaster relief division has been working at a breakneck pace coordinating full air and ocean freight...
NEWARK, New Jersey—U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) destroyed an illegally imported and unsafe Mini Cooper Thursday at a...
371 Merrick Rd, suite 305 Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Latest on WCS
- What Trade War? FTSE Adds Mainland China Stocks To $140 Billion Index - Forbes
- Port Report: Container ship rates struggling with summer lull - FreightWaves
- Port of Oakland warns against trade war - The MediTelegraph
- Anlin Shipping: Breakbulk works better at Coega Harbour for Eastern Cape citrus - FreshPlaza.com
- Executives at Dublin Port to Appear Before Oireachtas Committee - Afloat